4 August 2023

 It was the last day our school internship phase 2. 35 days passed soon providing me lots of memorable experiences. Thank God for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be in here with my own school and own teachers 🥰❤️.

We distributed sweets to all teaching and non teaching staff and to all students in our concerned classes. We presented a gift to school as part of our gratitude.




Lots of precious moments... Lots of nostalgia... 💞 St Goretti's school is always have a special stand in my life.Thanks to Sr. Aquina, HM of St. Gorettis and my teacher who gave me all consideration and care. 😘🫂 Lots of love and happiness🥰❤️💞. Even though the days of internship ended I will always be a St. Goretian and will be there... as Sr Aquina says Iam their's daughter and my husband is son-in law.🥰❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Induction Day 3

25 July- 26 July 2023